Tuesday, 3 November 2015

(Almost) Jakarta Fashion Week 2016

So on last Friday, me, Diras, Sonya, Stella, Rei, Dinan wanted to watch Jakarta Fashion Week 2016. But because of the invitations are only 5 (which was only me that didn't get the invitation), we're all canceled our plan to watched JFW. Actually I almost got it. A friend of mine promised to give me an invitation, but at that day it's so difficult to contact her because she's so busy on the backstage. So yeah, I didn't get the invitation. This was so sad because I did really want to watched JFW, so I could post the fashion show review on blog and Instagram. All of my friends said it's okay that they didn't watch JFW because of me, but I still feel sooo guilty because of it, and I think I don't deserve their kindness. They're way too kind to me :') Okay, it's one of my flaws, I'm so easy to feel guilty of anything and I often think like "I'm a bad person so I don't deserve people's kindness". But nevermind, I'm always learning to think positive. It's such a blessing having friends like them. I love them all so much! <3


I post my OOTD on that day in this blog post, click read more to see it :)






Nail sticker from @art_on_you (they sell temporary tattoos too. Check out their Instagram!)

Snapback from @vierce_


With my blogger gang, me-Sonya-Stella-Diras


Me-Stella-Dinan-Diras-Rei



Nail sticker: @art_on_you (Instagram)

Snapback: @vierce_ (Instagram)

Choker and daisy ring: @lunarcult (Instagram)

Denim vest: Pull and Bear

Shirt dress: Bershka

Shoes: Adidas

My OOTD photos were captured by Diras

55 comments:

  1. Cool outfit!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaa~ love this look of yours so much <33
    wanna raid your whole outfit here :p

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool gang! lucky you to have those nice friends :)
    your outfit is rad!

    xo
    Pretty Messed Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute outfit! Beautiful nails!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! and love your outfit!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really cute in your outfit. Your friends are so sweet. I hope my friends would do that for me too when I need them the most. <3

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely!
    let’s follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you since long time ago though. Anyway, thanks :)

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty post! You all look so pretty :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry you couldn't get in, but you really have amazing friends!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, I'm really digging the snapback!

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute style!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shirt dress, so cool xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. coooool gang sissy<3 you guys look happy and that dark tone suits your lips well! :)

    xoxo,
    Atria
    aqua-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool outfit and great pictures.
    Your blog is so nice... would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love youuuuuuu !!!!!!!!! <3<3


    www.mariaistella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. first things first your blog is BEAUTIFUL !! i am in love with the design !! also great post I love reading post like this :D great job :)

    come say hi

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool outfit! I also attend JFW last month, hopefully we can meet next year <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com | JOIN WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  20. actually you can ask for an invitation on the hospitality desk. sometimes they have extra invitations esp on working days like friday noon :)
    I went to JFW too but not friday. maybe next year's JFW or IFW we can go watch shows together! :D

    xx
    vina #starclozetter
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful and stylish outfit! I like it!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  22. your lipstick match with ur Outfit :)

    Meet Me, Writer Of | My Dellilah Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  23. loving your street style!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. that was so nice of your friends! I guess the motto is "sisters over fashion week"? haha
    cool outfit too, olivia

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  25. You all look so fabulous!!

    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love a lot that whole look Liv, it suits u best at all. Miss ya! Xxo

    KIKO,
    http://rizmr.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great outfit! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))