Wednesday, 5 August 2015

ENVY

"Everybody has their own problems..."

"no mistakes, no learning..."

Want to read more about this and see my OOTD? Click read more and happy reading! :)



Sometimes I envy with my friends. I envy with girls who have prettier face than mine, who have scarless-perfect body, who are smarter than me, who are don't have problems and flaws like mine, etc. I used to hate myself because of my past, my flaws, and my stupid mistakes that I did. I used to think that I want to be my friends who have better life than mine. I don't feel content with who I am. Sometimes, I feel guilty because of so many stupid mistakes that I've done and it makes me hate myself more. (continue to read below)





Then one day, God reminds me that nobody is perfect. No one has perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. You think that your life is no better than others, your problems are more difficult than others? Think twice because everybody has struggles that only them can face it. Maybe their problems seem smaller than yours, but for them, those problems are big problems who are difficult to face it. And vice versa, people want to have your life because they think that your problems are smaller than them, while you're struggling so hard to solve those problems. Life is not fair, but God is fair. There's no problem that we can't resolve it. So what we need is to be grateful with who we are. Be grateful to have our problems, our flaws, our struggles, our past, etc. Everybody makes mistakes, even stupid mistakes. And it's okay to make mistakes, I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Haha. No mistakes, no learning. Accept yourself as the way you are. People may be can't accept you just the way you are, so who else if not you? Be kind and don't be so hard on yourself :)






Cardigan: Cotton On

T-shirt: Insight

Skirt: Forever 21

Shoes: Zalora

45 comments:

  1. Great outfit ! I like your style <3
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfitmu keren!

    I do feel the same about that. The grass is always greener on the other side, right? We do make mistakes bcs we're only human after all. I guess we should embrace it and maybe good things will happen to us ;)

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i wont pull off this look as good as you! love how you match the skirt with those rad shoes!
    anw just keep focusing on the future, and yes mistakes are made for us to learn from it.
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black&white combo <3 super cool

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look maravilhoso amei blog lindo sucesso seguindo
    Canal: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I envy others as well. I need to grow. You are nice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is so true. I sometimes envy other girls/women too but for what reason? Like you so they also have struggles. We need to accept and love ourselves because we will never be anyone else that who we already are.

    www.thesparklingdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cardigannya bagus! cocok sama shoesnya :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outer sist. great choice, so easy to mix and match!

    love always,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have really nice blog
    I follow you :)
    Visit my page and follow me back please, it would make me happier thousand times♥
    instagram.com/svetlana_renkas
    sugary-lime.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/svetlanarenkas

    Kiss you,
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. semangat oliv, you are more than what you think you are :)
    great looks!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, we grow from our mistakes, don't we? :) You should be proud of making more mistakes than most people because by then, you won't have to go through the same process anymore knowing that they won't work. I hope you don't have to feel so down, don't be so hard on yourself! >,< Those people you envy? They're probably fighting the same thought everyday about other people as well. Cheerio!

    Nice! xx

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. oohh I love your tee..
    from Insight huh? Would have to look for it when I visit JPCC :)

    yes, people have their own problems. each are different but each is never more than we can't handle
    the problem will get worse if we think we can't, tho we actually can, because as it says in Chorintians "pencobaan2 yg kamu alami ialah pencobaan2 biasa yang tidak melebihi kekuatan manusia"

    so I think we should always always count our blessings
    everytime I feel my insecurities is hovering around, I count my blessings one by one
    "God loves me, I have a healthy body, I have a loving family, awesome friends, etc.."
    and I just try to keep my mind off my insercurities :)

    anw, sorry for rambling

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit !
    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cool dear! Love your cardigan! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! :)

    http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

    Kiss,Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit and style! Lovely blog you have

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always in love with your monochrome outfits!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love...
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice post, happy Sunday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes accept yourself for who you are <3
    Lovely outfit and post!
    So chic!
    http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMGGG~ don't look down on yourself, noboy's perfect and your mistake and your past doesn't define who you are now, that are just some lessons to learn :))
    btw cool look! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))