Thursday, 30 July 2015

My Life Nowadays



Click read more to read my story and to see my OOTD.


Lately I'm so anxious about my final assignment (making a research) in university (in Bahasa: skripsi). I should collect chapter 1-3 of my skripsi (chapter 1-3 is called proposal) on August 7th which is next week. I'm so anxious because I feel like I can't do this. I guess I'm too stupid to do this proposal. I cry and feel hopeless almost everytime when I make this. I even cried in front of my parents which was I've never cried in front of them since 7 years ago. It sucks! I want to make research using quantitative methods which is I really hate this method so much. Why do I choose quantitative over qualitative methods because if I choose qualitative, I'm so bad at interviewing people, I can't do probing well. Also all people admit that qualitative is more difficult than quantitative. So yeah, I choose quantitative forcefully. I'm not a type of student who always get A grades. I guess I'm not clever at academic things. So many pressure nowadays and it makes me feel like want to escape from reality.



I hate my major for some reasons. At first I chose this major because I wanna be a clinical psychologist (yes, my major is psychology). But when I was on 4th semester, I changed my mind because of some reasons (I still didn't hate this major at that time). Then on 5th semester, I learned about quantitative research method, statistic, experiment method, psychometric which were I really hate these subject so much. Since I was kid, I'm so bad at mathematic so because of some problems happened about this, I have trauma. And when I'm on 5th sem, this was the first time on university I learned mathematic again since the last time I learned was on high school. And psychometric is the most difficult subject in my major. So many students fail in this subject. My biggest fear since I entered university is fail to pass any subject, especially this freaking subject (psychometric). Then it happened. I failed on this subject. It makes me have deeper trauma about this. It made me so depressed few months ago. And now I should read some words that taught in psychometric subject when I make this proposal. I can't do this :( I even choose to die rather than making this proposal or skripsi lol. Gosh I hate my major so much.



Failed on psychometric, and have another problems in this univeristy make me hate this major. And oh, when I'm on 5th sem, I started becoming fashion blogger and entered many OOTD competition. It made me want to change major into fashion major but it's too late to move. I feel like I'm wasting my time to study the major that I hate. I regret it so much.



Thank God I can do chapter 1-3 with some help from my friends but I still have to complete chapter 3 which is I don't understand how to make it for some parts. But still, even I almost finish my proposal, I wish I could change my major. I think I need to be grateful with what I have now. I can study in one of the famous universities in Jakarta, I want to count it as a blessing (even now for me it's like a curse lol *not that excessive though). I want to believe that I can do this because I have God who gives me wisdom and strength, and helps me to do this proposal.






T-shirt: Stradivarius

Cardigan: Topshop

Scarf: Forgot where to bought it.

Legging: Forever 21

Shoes: Nike

65 comments:

  1. That legging looks so cool! Great outfit girl.

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those leggings!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a adorable outfit! I love your outfit, these pictures are amazing!
    I like how everything in this outfit matches.

    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome leggings!

    xx closetchronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel you dear!! i hate my major as well bcs at first i want to study fashion but here i am a graphic design student-__- i'll do skripsi next year and i think i'm not ready since i hate my major ugh.. but i wish you tons of good luck!!

    btw your legging is awesome!!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for you too Chella! :) Thank you anyway.

      Delete
  6. I love your sneakers :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Egypt, Austria...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your legging is too awesome!<3<3
    Good luck with your final assignment!
    Btw, mind following each other? Let me know :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These leggings are killer cool. I love the sneakers too!
    kisses
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colorful tights and shoes!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great casual look, the cardigan is just perfect !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sporty vibe of this casual look! You look gorgeous!


    Take care and have a great day!
    Kisses!
    http://www.raysofraya.com/black/
    instagram: https://instagram.com/theraysofraya/
    facebook:https://www.facebook.com/raysofraya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, dear, thank you for visiting my blog. Pls, keep in touch, dear.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel it too Oliv, don't ever give up. God always be here for everyone who need.
    Goodluck cutie girl!
    Love your simply but colorful outiftđź’•

    Xxo,
    Kiko.
    http://rizmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit! Good luck with your subjects,hope everything goes well for you :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Colourful and cool! Love the shoes!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute :-)
    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of the purple! Lets stay in touch through Instagram and Bloglovin’ :)

    xx,
    Marie

    http://www.livriot.blogspot.com
    http://www.livriot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You know, even now that I'm still on my first year of university (I'm about to enter my third semester), I feel like I don't belong in my major (I'm majoring law, by the way). I have always been in love with art; being a performer, dancing, acting on stage, and I once thought of applying to another major hoping I could somehow transfer to FIB because I want to major in English Literature so badly :( But that's impossible because I can't waste another year being a freshman. I talked about it here (http://navartierre.blogspot.com/2015/07/even-angels-fall.html)

    I also have the same problem with you in math! Gosh... though I must say I'm lucky my major doesn't put any math be it the basic one or the advanced just because we're "law-majored".

    I hope everything goes well with your final year task! Believe that everything will be worth it in the end :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, if you regret choosing law major, better you change it into the major that you like because it's better to waste 1 year than regret about it in your whole 3-4 years. But one thing you should consider about if you change the major, you should survive in that major (the major that you like) no matter how difficult it is because you don't finish your first major so it won't waste your time again. And I want to remind you that every majors have their own difficulties :)

      Hope all the best for you. Good luck :)

      Delete
  21. I love your Nikes! Great great look! Anyway, thank you for your comment! Yes I would love for us to follow each other through GFC! I am your newest follower, now your turn dear! Keep in touch!!! xoxo


    -Eva
    www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this leggins!! and your nikes too.
    Kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cardigan and leggings
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. NICE
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/beneath-veil.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the leggings and the shoes, they are perfectly matched.
    Goodluck with your studies, i hope you can cope up with it. Just think positve :)

    Capturing Life Memoirs | www.aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. goodluck and you can do it livv~ hwaitingg :))
    cool look you got there btw <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so in love with the leggings. Your ootd looks on fleek as always! :) xx

    All the love, Eiren.
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your leggings are just too cute for words. Please give them to me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))