Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Let's Shop at Zalora!

Hi guys, today I'm going to blog about Zalora. What is Zalora? Zalora is a big Indonesian online shop who sells many famous local and international brand like Nike, Mango, Everbest, Vans, The Body Shop, Lois, Rip Curl, Casio, etc. They are not only sell clothes, but they also sell beauty products, bags, shoes, etc. Now they have a warehouse clearance! Yuhhuu! They have a big sale from April 6th-12nd, start from 40-80% off with more than 10.000+ to choose from. I personally so excited to go shopping at Zalora. I love their products so much, and they have good quality products so we won't get disappointed for what we bought there. Unfortunatelly, Zalora doesn't do worldwide shipping (if I'm not mistaken), the only sell their products in Indonesia only.




Anyway, for you who like korean style, Zalora also sell korean clothes. I really love the clothes that they sell. Those korean clothes are so great and cute. You won't regret buying those Korean clothes at Zalora (also their another products). You can check it at: Baju Korea :)











That's all about Zalora. Happy shopping guys! :D



21 comments:

  1. Great collections. I love the pink dress!

    would you like to follow each other? If you follow me, please let me know.
    I will follow you back for sure. thank you so much! =D
    TOM AND TINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I followed you. Please follow back. #57

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!

    Thanks for your visit, now I'm following you! Have a nice day, dear!!

    ❤Mary❤
    Follow me & check my last post here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post and Blog! Maybe you like to follow each other:) Let me know on my Blog :D
    Nadine
    http://pradagirly55.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink dress is just perfect !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, so cute dress pink .. lovelove :)

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the pink dresses! so cute!
    I'm a noob in blogging world lol
    so do you mind checking on my blog?
    http://amfiba.blogspot.com/
    and lets follow each other! i will surely follow you^^
    nice to meet you anyway~

    ReplyDelete
  8. the clothes are so cute! I love the off shoulder pink dress! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. those clothes are very nice! i love black dress..

    http://rubiaagotas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice selections

    New post:
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))