Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Have you ever felt...


Have you ever felt that everything you do is wrong? Like so many people blame you even if you have done nothing wrong. Have you ever felt that your best isn't good enough? You did the best you could but you failed and it still wasn't good enough. Have you ever felt like you really want to be perfect even though you know nobody's perfect? Like everybody demand you to be perfect and they will judge you if you're not perfect. Have you ever felt that you hate yourself so much because of all of these things? (continue below)




I used to feel that way, or at least I'm on the way of changing my mind about this. I'm learning so much to be myself, love myself, and accept myself even though so many people judge and blame me if I'm not perfect because yes, I'm not a perfect person. I do a lot of mistakes and it's a part of my life. We can't hate ourselves and wanting others to love us at the same time. And we can't love others if we don't love ourselves. If we can't love ourselves because of we did a lot of mistakes, how could we love others when they make mistakes? Nobody's perfect even if a lot of people demand you to be perfect and judge you if you do mistakes. Even runway models aren't perfect. People that judge you aren't perfect too. 

Have you ever thought that the people who are often judging you maybe need love the most? Maybe they're hurting so much inside so they unconsciously judge you. Or maybe in the deepest of their heart they don't want to judge you, but because of they're hurting, they do it to you. So instead of you feel upset or hurt by their judgement, why don't you feel sorry about them? And do a lot of nice things to them so maybe one day they'll change because they feel loved. Believe me, love can change people. I was so depressed few months ago and when all of my close friends and family showed me that they loved me, slow but sure my depression was gone and I feel better a lot today. And here I am, feel so happy and free now. See, love can change people.

So why do we choose to hate ourselves when we can love ourselves? I do really know it's not that easy (I've been there, remember?), but I encourage you to choose love instead of hate :))

Top: Zara

Pants: Zara

Shoes: Noche

Watches: Daniel Wellington

Clutch: Forever 21

75 comments:

  1. Beautifully chic and elegant look! So classy and timeless.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! ;)
    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful styling & great fashion blog!
    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    Greetings from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure. I'm followng you now :)

      Delete
  4. i love this post :) i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love how white suits you!
    And also the clutch!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oliiiiivvv you're so pretty !! love so much ur classy style liv and miss u anyway :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sonya <3 Let's meet up! :D

      Delete
  7. Recently I have been loving this all white look! It's so clean and chic! Perfect for summer and spring! You styled it great! <3

    Kisses from Hungary

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so good. I am in love with :D. I follow you on g+, could you follow back, pls. Tahnks for visiting my blog too. Keep in touch, dear. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very stylish and elegant look! Love the top!
    xoxo

    Carpet cleaners Hampstead

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your black&white outfit!
    Very nice blog by the way :)

    Kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!
    You look so beautiful :)

    http://onafernandez.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. clean and classy!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit, as usual!
    I love your style and how you combine different pieces in one outfit!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. all white. on point. love.
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on GFC!
    xx
    ❤Mary❤
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh very gorgeous outfit
    I love it your pics
    Now I´m following you in GFc #56
    I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look divine in white!! :D

    Have a great Easter weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your blog! Thank you for sharing trends and keep up the good work.
    http://theycallmebambam.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is just perfect- I love how simple and classic it looks!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know on my blog, I'll follow right back!
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  20. The jumpsuit is gorgeous! I have always loved white outfits, they are the best!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. really well said and i love the outfit as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  22. so lovely!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a simple yet sophisticated look, I love those pants! ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this white outfit ! < 3

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sometimes I feel the same the same thing but I make it a point to still do my best at the end of the day. It all payed off earlier when I checked my grades online. :) Love this white jumpsuit on you :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So chic and classy! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! Looks so elegant <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous white look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ah sukaaaaa!^^ ♥ effortlessly chic :)

    Xoxo,
    Atria
    aqua-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to, I’ll come back for sure.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and other social media?
    Let me know and let’s keep in touch love <3
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous white on white look! You look amazing :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  32. So clean and chic! Love it!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  33. So chic! Love this look!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Chic look

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))