Monday, 13 April 2015

Anti-mainstream

Sorry for the very late post. Now I'm going to blog about my (belated) christmas lunch with my best friends and my OOTD at that day. The night before that day, I stayed at my bestie's house with my another besties and talked about anything from the important things to not very important things. I always love spending time with them. It such a blessing can have best friends like them. I love them sooo much <3 Plus my love language is quality time, so I do really enjoy having quality time with my beloved friends. Sadly 2 of my besties (that not in this picture) can't join the christmas lunch.

Anyway, look at my clothes and compare the colour with my friends'. I'm the only one who wore red when all my friends wore black. I was angry with myself because of this. I don't like being different alone. I'm really not comfortable looking at 1 thing that different with the other things (fyi, I'm a perfectionist). My friends told me that I might be have OCD but I don't believe them. I also arrange my clothes and colour pencils from the light colours to the darkest. When I edit the exposure of the picture, I also almost always set the number like 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, etc and I feel something strange (that makes me not comfortable) if I set the number like 1, 12, 23, 34, 46, 57, 68, 79, etc. Do you get what I mean? It's difficult to explain tho. It's more likely OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder) but I don't want to diagnosed myself of course (I'm a psychology student so I know about this). Don't you dare to tell me that I have OCD or OCPD because I'm NOT . haha. But I followed the dresscode (red or black) tho, I'm just unlucky because they're all wore black top while i was wearing red top. Okay so it's all my story about my christmas lunch at 2014. Overall, I was super duper happy for having quality time with my best friends. :))



We took lunch at this restaurant.











Daisy ring: @lunarcult (Instagram)

Top: Giordano

Skirt: ITC Mangga Dua

Heels: The Little Things She Needs

Bag: Kate Spade NY

15 comments:

  1. very nice outfit dear,i like your haircut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and charming outfit. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you ladies had fun! love the out fit...that bag is everything!

    http://tinuology.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great loos and nice pics. I just discovered your blog and I love the variety of themes. Fashion and beauty are some of my hobbies together with the collection of Barbies. I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want to keep in touch. I became a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look!
    simple but significant

    http://kibuadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, the Color is just complementing <3
    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know in the comment so that i can follow you back instantly :)

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look dear! Really love your burgundy top, kisses from http://lilbourne.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look is amazing !

    http://flawlessgirlshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look

    New post in
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. You can write the link of your blog so I can check out yours. Don't forget to follow my Instagram, @oliviafabrianne. Thank you and have a nice day! :))